OUR PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
VERSO HEALTHCARE ensures that the collection and processing of your data from the https://www.verso.healthcare website or within the framework of the company’s activities complies with the Data Protection Act and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This processing is required for the execution of our services and the internal operation of our company. For more information on the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés www.cnil.fr
- Name and address of the data controller
The data controller within the framework of the GDPR and other national data protection laws of the Member States and other data protection provisions is :
VERSO HEALTHCARE, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €1,000,000, having its registered office at 2/4 Boulevard de la gare, 95 210 Saint-Gratien, registered in the Pontoise Trade and Companies Register under number B 521 293 977
Telephone number GREEN 0 805 696 150
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
To ensure the best possible protection of personal data we have appointed a Data Protection Officer or DPO, whose contact details are as follows:
Postal mail: VERSO HEALTHCARE, 2/4 Boulevard de la gare 95210 SAINT GRATIEN
- Purpose – use of your data:
VERSO HEALTHCARE may collect personal data about its users for purposes necessary for its activity, which are:
- The execution of our contractual commitments,
- The respect of legal and regulatory obligations,
- For the needs of the pursuit of its legitimate interest (commercial prospecting, internal organization, recruitment, relations with its partners and suppliers, or the follow-up of the activity of its website)
- Types of data collected:
VERSO HEALTHCARE only collects data that are strictly for the purpose of its activity. The personal data which we collect may include the following:
– Request for information or feedback (surname, first name, email, telephone);
– In the context of its relationships with its partners, customers and suppliers (surname, first name, professional details (email, address, telephone), functions);
– For certain services, additional information may be collected according to the mentions appearing in line with what is stated in our general conditions of sale or usage conditions provided to our customers and partners, (1) Information on the type of browser and version used (2) The user’s operating system (3) The user’s IP address (4) Date and time of access (5) The websites from which the user’s access our website (6) Websites accessed by the user’s system through our Website
– When you visit our website and have been given consent, we may collect “web analytics” information about your browsing behaviour, the length of your visit, your IP address, and your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie. Web analysis data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics and allows us to measure the audience of our website, the consultations and errors in order to constantly improve the user experience. This data is used by Verso Healthcare, and will never be passed on to a third party or used for purposes outside the scope stated above.
- Origin of the data
The personal data collected by VERSO HEALTHCARE is directly provided by the people concerned when they contact the company, use the contact form, browse the website www.verso.healthcare or when dealing with partners and suppliers.
We also collect data indirectly through your posts on social networks such as LinkedIn, information provided by our partners or through our online searches. Basic data relating to your browser may be provided by our host site (OVH – 140 Quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix https://www.ovh.com/fr/protection-donnees-personnelles/).
- Recipient of the data:
The data collected is intended for the internal services of our company. If necessary, it may be shared with other companies in the VERSO group, our partners or customers, on the condition that its confidentiality, security and integrity are maintained.
II. Planned transfers of personal data to a non-EU country:
VERSO HEALTHCARE does not currently transfer, neither does it intend to transfer, your personal data to any country outside the European Union.
III. Retention period of the categories of data processed:
The personal data collected by VERSO HEALTHCARE are transmitted and stored using secure protocols. We do not keep your data longer than necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
For our customers and suppliers, we keep the data for the duration of the service contract and beyond, for a maximum of 5 years after the end of the contract, and 10 years for accounting data in accordance with the provisions of Article 123-22 of the Commercial Code.
For prospects and our partners we keep the data for a maximum of 12 months after the last contact.
The data transmitted by e-mail are kept for a maximum of three years after the last contact or exchange with our company.
The connection data is stored for a maximum of one year after the connection to www.verso.healthcare.
The data collected is deleted after the above-mentioned periods. We do not keep any copies in our archives unless they are necessary for the exercise of a right.
- Protection of your data:
VERSO HEALTHCARE ensures that its employees and service providers, subcontractors or hosts respect the absolute confidentiality of the information provided to them.
We maintain internal electronic and organisational security measures regarding collection, storage and disclosure of data.
- Your rights under the Data Protection Act and the GDPR:
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6th 1978 and the GDPR, users have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing, transfer and define the fate of their data after their demise.
If you wish to exercise this right and receive any information about yourself, please send a request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address, VERSO HEALTHCARE, 2/4 Boulevard de la gare 95210 SAINT GRATIEN.
In accordance with the regulations in place, you must prove your identity by signing your request and attaching a copy of an identity document bearing your signature. You must also specify the address where you would like us to reply.
A reply will then be sent to you as soon as possible and in any case within one month following receipt of the request.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State of your residence, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.
In France, the supervisory authority is the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL). You can find out how to raise your concerns with the CNIL by visiting its website at https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/ or by post at the following address: 3 Place du Fontenoy TSA 80715, 75334 Paris, Cedex 07.
If you live in a country other than France, you can contact your national supervisory authority, which can contact the French CNIL on your behalf.
IV. Cookies :
Cookies are used to facilitate your browsing on the site and also for statistical purposes, solely for our internal operations.
In order to have a better understanding of the traffic on the site, we measure (mainly) the number of pages viewed, visitors, visits, as well as the activity of the visitors on our site and the frequency of their return.
The browser settings keep you informed of the presence of cookies and possibly refuse them as described at the following address http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
You have the right to access, withdraw and modify personal data communicated through cookies under the conditions indicated above.
We may use third party service providers such as Google Analytics to analyse the navigation on our website. These service providers use the technology described above to help us analyse how you navigate our website, including noting which site you came from, how often you visit our site, what events occur, usage and performance data.
You have certain choices regarding our use of these analyses. For example, to prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analysis, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
These cookies allow us to compile statistics on the volume of visits on our websites (number of visits, unique visitors, pages viewed) and statistics on the use of the various elements that make up the websites (sections and content visited, navigation paths taken).
The cookies also enable us to improve the interest and usability of our websites and the various elements that they comprise. Finally, they allow us to detect difficulties in navigation. Deleting these cookies has no effect on the navigation of our sites.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Google Analytics cookies (comprehensive list) : Web analytics
We collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. This is immediately made anonymous after use. there is no way to trace it back to an individual.
The personal data collected (cookie identifier) is kept on our site for a period of 24 months. It will not be passed on to third parties or used for any other purpose.